1. Support for Intel Core™ i7 processors/Intel Core™ i5 processors/ Intel Core™ i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package
2. L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
1. Intel B75 Express Chipset
4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up
to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
2. Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2200(OC)/1600/1333/1066
MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU that supports DDR3 1600 MHz.
4. Support for non-ECC memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU that supports DDR3 1600 MHz.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
· Onboard Graphics
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1. 1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum
resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1. Realtek ALC887 codec
2. High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4. Support for S/PDIF Out
1. Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
· Expansion Slots
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* The PCI Express x16 slot supports up to PCI Express 2.0 standard when an Intel 32nm (Sandy Bridge) CPU is installed.
2. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 slot and all PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
4. 2 x PCI slots
· Multi-Graphics Technology
1. Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology
· Storage Interface
1. 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
2. 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~4) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
3. 1 x mSATA connector
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on
the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
2. Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Warranty 3 Months